Required (student must provide)
- A computer with speakers and high-speed internet connectivity to access online content.
- The ability to view and print Portable Document Files (PDF).
- Microsoft PowerPoint is needed for one short exercise.
- Microsoft Excel is needed to open one checklist provided and the Working Forms referenced throughout the course.
- Microsoft Visio is needed if you wish to complete two layout planning exercises in electronic form. If you do not have or are not permitted to load Visio, both exercises can be completed with pencil on printed PDFs.
Provided (student will receive)
- Access to online course content and optional reading materials until the course end date.
- A die-cut template ruler and set of colored pencils will be mailed by the instructor to you at the address that is listed in your GTPE account. You will need these for the initial layout exercise and for subsequent exercises not completed using Microsoft Visio.*
*Please note that it may take several weeks to receive these supplies, especially if you are outside of the United States.