Upskill Your Workforce with Corporate Education
Preparing for the Future of Work
Technological advancements are disrupting industries and transforming the way we work and live. This leaves employers grappling with ways to keep up with change and upskill their employees to meet constantly evolving business needs. Offering professional development and opportunities for career advancement is one of the primary ways employers can attract, engage, and retain top employees.
Download the Brochure
Learn how Georgia Tech Professional Education can help you keep pace with changing markets and business demands.
Reputation and Experience
- Academic division of the Georgia Institute of Technology, a top-5-ranked public university by U.S. News & World Report
- Deep STEM expertise and vast resources as a top-ranked research university for adult learners
- Track record of 100+ years of professional and continuing education in high-demand technical fields
- Programs designed to fit adult learners’ schedules and lead to immediate workplace impact
- Learning is delivered online or face-to-face at the Georgia Tech Global Learning Center in Atlanta and at Georgia Tech-Savannah
- Training offered at employer locations throughout the U.S. and worldwide
- Collaboration with industry partners and government organizations to identify their talent development needs
- Strategically designed programs based on input from faculty, researchers, subject matter experts, and industry advisory boards
Areas of Expertise
We offer tech, business and leadership training in 15 subject areas designed to provide working professionals with practical, readily applicable skills and solutions.