Phased Array Antenna Engineering Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Why Choose a Certificate?
Program AdministratorContact for program-related questions Bill Holm, Ph.D.
Phased Array Antenna Engineering Certificate
Once used only for military applications, phased array antennas are now being employed in industries as varied as healthcare, automotive and communications. With our Phased Array Antenna Engineering Certificate, you’ll learn how the different types of phased arrays compare and how to determine which is best for your needs.
- Effective January 2015, courses can only be applied to one certificate. If a core course for a certificate has already been applied to a previously-awarded certificate, then an additional elective must be taken.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.
- This certificate does not require an application.
Your path to achievement is easy! Most certificate courses are offered in classroom locations around the U.S. You can also inquire about training at your location.
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees. Some programs offer discounts for course bundling.
- Select a certificate program, review the requirements, and determine your timeline for completion.
- Add courses to your shopping cart for purchase as you are ready to take them, or as a bundle if desired.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration. We accept multiple forms of payment including credit card, purchase order, a private loan (upon request), and VA benefits for certain programs.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of most individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent.
- After successful completion of all required courses, request a transcript and program certificate audit.
- Upon verification, GTPE will email your transcript and mail your Certificate of Program Completion. Some programs host a certificate award ceremony during the final course.
Once you earn your Georgia Tech Program Certificate, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
This certificate is designed for engineers, managers, phased array antenna technicians, antenna measurement technicians, and project planners who want to advance their careers.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn from experts in the field how phased array antennas are designed and used in a variety of applications and industries.
- Establish and deepen contacts with peers and others throughout industry and government.
- Earn a recognized industry credential.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
Phased array antennas are key, yet complicated sub-systems in modern radar, electronic warfare, and communications systems. Computer simulation of phased arrays is simple to a first order, using sinc functions or basic Fourier transforms. Simple models leave out important details which are the…View Course Details »
May 2, 2023 - May 4, 2023Register By Apr 28, 2023Online$1,795
Oct 17, 2023 - Oct 19, 2023Register By Oct 13, 2023Online$1,795
The Modern Electronic and Digital Scanned Array Antennas course provides an in-depth understanding of the physics and implementation of a wide range of array antennas. You will learn about the basics of array theory, simulation approaches, the impact of real-world errors and methods for array…View Course Details »
Jun 26, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023Register By Jun 22, 2023Las Vegas, NV$2,495
Nov 13, 2023 - Nov 17, 2023Register By Nov 8, 2023Lake Buena Vista, FL$2,495
Either DEF 3510P or DEF 3510T can be used as credit towards the certificate, but not both.
Are you looking to expand your knowledge of adaptive arrays? In this Adaptive Arrays: Algorithms, Architectures and Applications course, you will study in-depth adaptive signal processing algorithms and digital beamforming architectures that can be applied to any type of sensor array, with…View Course Details »
Apr 25, 2023 - Apr 28, 2023Register By Apr 20, 2023Atlanta, GA$1,995
Active Electronically Scanned Arrays (AESAs) are becoming commonplace in airborne radar systems and present a new set of opportunities and challenges to the system engineer. This course will provide an overview of airborne AESA radar systems focusing on AESA theory, technology, and practical…View Course Details »
Aug 15, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023Register By Aug 10, 2023Las Vegas, NV$1,895
This course covers the gamut of antenna engineering topics. You will explore the theory and practice of antenna engineering, including over 85 popular antenna types, applications, and electromagnetic properties, from basic to state-of-the-art. You will study a wide spectrum of frequencies,…View Course Details »
Apr 24, 2023 - Apr 28, 2023Register By Apr 20, 2023Atlanta, GA$2,195
Looking to understand antenna basics? This Basic Antenna Concepts course provides an understanding of the fundamental properties, operations, utilizations, and applications of antennas. You will focus on intuitive physical explanations and laboratory demonstrations that will clearly define…View Course Details »
Apr 11, 2023 - Apr 13, 2023Register By Apr 7, 2023Online$1,795
Aug 15, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023Register By Aug 10, 2023Las Vegas, NV$2,195
Oct 3, 2023 - Oct 5, 2023Register By Sep 27, 2023Lake Buena Vista, FL$2,295
Build an intuitive understanding of how radio frequency printed circuits work by taking this Basic Concepts of RF Printed Circuits course. You will explore the basics of electromagnetic fields and power transfer, printed circuit transmission and component topologies, and passive and active…View Course Details »
Apr 25, 2023 - Apr 27, 2023Register By Apr 21, 2023Online$1,795
Sep 26, 2023 - Sep 28, 2023Register By Sep 22, 2023Online$1,795
Are you new to near-field antenna measurements or considering the addition of an antenna-measurement facility or an upgrade of an existing facility? In this course, you will explore the fundamentals through the state-of-the-art in near-field antenna measurement techniques. Examine planar…View Course Details »
Jun 26, 2023 - Jun 30, 2023Register By Jun 22, 2023Atlanta, GA$2,095
In this course, you will receive an overview of phased array radar system requirements and operation, which are reinforced by application examples. You'll have the opportunity to examine major subsystems and associated technologies with specialists in those areas. There will be a focus on…View Course Details »
Apr 11, 2023 - Apr 14, 2023Register By Apr 5, 2023Atlanta, GA$1,995
This course will give you an in-depth overview of space-time adaptive processing (STAP) to radar and review of radar and digital signal processing fundamentals. You’ll learn about beamforming techniques, key STAP concepts, critical performance metrics, and practical processing architectures…View Course Details »
There are no sessions scheduled at this time. Please check again later.
During this Transmit/Receive Modules for Phased Array Radar course, you will gain an in-depth look at the hardware that comprises state-of-the-art transmit/receive (T/R) modules. Explore T/R module requirements, module design, hybrid and monolithic microwave integrated circuits, thermal…View Course Details »
Jul 25, 2023 - Jul 27, 2023Register By Jul 20, 2023Atlanta, GA$1,795
The following courses are no longer offered but may still be applied if completed within the six-year rule:
- Phased Array Antennas for Radar and Communications (DEF 1502P)
- Phased Array Antennas and Adaptive Techniques (DEF 1504P)