Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Why Choose a Certificate?
Program AdministratorContact for program-related questions Malisa Ngalame, MBA
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Develop the skills and techniques that top corporations around the globe use to dramatically increase their bottom line and improve their business practices. Train for our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and learn how to lead smaller-scale projects within your business. Successful Green Belts are able to allocate 50% of their time to four-to-six month Six Sigma Projects.
- Certificates must be completed within 6 years; courses completed more than 6 years ago may not be applied toward certificate.
- All courses applied to a certificate program must be taken from Georgia Tech.
- This certificate does not require an application.
Your path to achievement is easy! Most certificate courses are offered in classroom locations around the U.S. You can also inquire about training at your location.
- Course load determines the cost of a certificate program.
- Calculate your total by identifying the courses needed and tallying individual course fees. Some programs offer discounts for course bundling.
- Select a certificate program, review the requirements, and determine your timeline for completion.
- Add courses to your shopping cart for purchase as you are ready to take them, or as a bundle if desired.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration. We accept multiple forms of payment including credit card, purchase order, a private loan (upon request), and VA benefits for certain programs.
- Certificates must be completed within six years.
- After successful completion of most individual courses, a Certificate of Course Completion will be sent.
- After successful completion of all required courses, request a transcript and program certificate audit.
- Upon verification, GTPE will email your transcript and mail your Certificate of Program Completion. Some programs host a certificate award ceremony during the final course.
Once you earn your Georgia Tech Program Certificate, tout your success on your resume and LinkedIn profile, share with your employer, and celebrate an important career growth achievement!
Why Choose a Certificate?
Professional Certificates are ideal for developing new skills and building deep expertise in a specialized area to update your professional profile, advance your career, or broaden your knowledge base.
Certificates are an “anytime” credential
Start anytime - after graduation or later in your career - and gain deeper know-how in a specific area without the commitment to a degree.
Certificates demonstrate commitment
The dedication of time to earn a certificate demonstrates that you are committed to achieving a higher standard of professional knowledge in your industry.
Certificates provide immediate “ROE”
Georgia Tech learners master real-world skills and apply them to their career the day after completion.
Certificates stand out on your resume
A Georgia Tech credential carries the professional weight to give you a competitive edge.
Who Should Attend
This certificate is designed for professionals in business, manufacturing, supply chain and engineering who want to improve their company’s processes and bottom line using the Six Sigma approach.
How You Will Benefit
- Build your capability to increase your company’s profits through a proven Six Sigma approach.
- Work with proven Six Sigma tools for using the Define/Measure/Analyze/Improve/Control (DMAIC) methodology on projects.
- Earn a recognized industry credential.
Grow Your Professional Network
Taught by Experts in the Field
Discover what world-class organizations, such as General Electric, Motorola, and Caterpillar already know! Lean Six Sigma (LSS) is a set of techniques and tools for problem solving can improve your bottom line. By attending this program, you will return to your organization with a deep…View Course Details »
Oct 17, 2023 - Oct 26, 2023Register By Oct 10, 2023Online$2,200
Dec 5, 2023 - Dec 14, 2023Register By Nov 28, 2023Online$2,200
Feb 20, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024Register By Feb 13, 2024Online$2,200
Jun 4, 2024 - Jun 13, 2024Register By May 28, 2024Online$2,200