How the Program Works
- Complete the Interest Form.
- If coaching is the best resource to meet your needs, you will be given access to a repository of coaches to choose from.
- The coaching relationship is established and coaching agreement is signed.
- Coachee meets with coach to set goals and design actions/activities to achieve them.
- Coachee carries out actions to make progress towards goals.
Who Should Participate
Coaching can help you increase performance, generate positive behavior change, build on current strengths, develop new skills, overcome obstacles, and work through blind spots. It is most successful with those who:
- Have a growth mindset.
- Are willing to be pushed outside their typical comfort zone.
- Are ready to identify and take the necessary actions to move toward their desired goals.
- Are seeking to increase performance, generate positive behavior change.
How You Will Benefit
- Receive support from a coach to guide you through the creation and achievement of your goals.
- Scheduled time for action and reflection on results you are trying to achieve.
- Build skills and resilience in tackling future challenges and obstacles.