Introduction to Java Programming III: Exceptions, Data Structures, Recursion, and GUIs
Massive Open Online Course
- Course Content
- Requirements & Materials
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to create and use exceptions, data structures, recursion, and graphical user-interfaces (GUIs).
What You Will Learn
- How to handle an exception by either catching or specifying it
- How to read and write simple text files, including delimited files
- A checked exception from an unchecked
- How to write your own exception class
- ArrayLists and LinkedLists creation and manipulation
- Programming with generics
- Basics of recursion and the call stack
- Basics of JavaFX and event handling, including an introduction to anonymous inner classes and lambda expressions
Want to see all Massive Open Online Courses?
The course schedule was well-structured with a mix of lectures, class discussions, and hands-on exercises led by knowledgeable and engaging instructors.